Re: Parsing GS1-128

On Fri, 2019-05-31 at 00:21 +0200, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
> Great, I will slowly implement it as I want to have some tests and
> user feedback first. Then I will publish a review.

Thanks, looking forward to it. Feel free to provide early versions
also, I'm more than happy to think along.

> BTW: we have the need to build a gs1-128 code from the data and we
> will like to introduce this feature.
>
> Is there some naming convetion about this "reverse" functions?

There are not really any build() type of functions in python-stdnum
yet.

There are some conversion functions (e.g. the to_ean() function in the
issn module):

https://arthurdejong.org/python-stdnum/doc/stdnum.issn#stdnum.issn.to_ean

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - https://arthurdejong.org/ --