Re: Parsing GS1-128

El 2/6/19 a les 15:58, Arthur de Jong ha escrit:
On Fri, 2019-05-31 at 00:21 +0200, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
Great, I will slowly implement it as I want to have some tests and
user feedback first. Then I will publish a review.
Thanks, looking forward to it. Feel free to provide early versions
also, I'm more than happy to think along.

We've published a PR on:

https://github.com/arthurdejong/python-stdnum/pull/144

The code is working quite good for us, it will be great to include it as part of python-stdnum.

Could you please have a look? I will be happy to fix any comments that may arise.

Thanks in advance!

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com