Re: release 0.7.7 of nss-pam-ldapd

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 23:49 +0400, Alexander V. Chernikov wrote:
> handle=dlopen("libnss_ldap.so.2",RTLD_LAZY|RTLD_NODELETE); is not very
> portable.
> nss/Makefile already has NSS_LDAP_NSS_VERSIONED constant defining exact
> library name. Maybe we should copy/move that code to main (or NSS)
> Makefile and pass this variable via -D ?

Thanks for pointing this out. I have moved the NSS module SONAME
guessing to the configure script (which should be the right place
anyway). The configure switch for this is:

  --with-nss-ldap-soname=SONAME
                          name of NSS module [libnss_ldap.so.2]

This should hopefully also make it easier for people to specify the
SONAME on platforms where it isn't the default.