Re: Using the initial letter in the home directory

On Wed, 2016-06-01 at 13:39 +0200, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
> The following commit should address all that you said:
>
> https://github.com/giomasce/nss-pam-ldapd/commit/1ad528d5aeafd0128ceb1e2922782ffce917fc23
>
> I hope I did the right thing for the signedness problem. It should be
> safe to use even for large values of offset and index (that may, say,
> overflow when stored in a signed variable or when added together).

I changed the offset and lengt variables to unsigned and added overflow
checking which avoids casting and merged your commit asĀ 2ba9560. Thanks
for your work.

I also comitted an implementation for this in pynslcd (improved the
tests in pynslcd in the process).

Thanks,

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - http://arthurdejong.org/ --