Re: [nssldap] Re: Re: how disable shadow map

Re: [nssldap] Re: Re: how disable shadow map

[ Hrm.  Gabor's message doesn't seem to have been copied to the list
despite being sent there.  I will reply to the list in any case as that
was his intention.  ]

On Sat, 2009-10-24 at 10:24 +0200, Gabor Gombas wrote:

> It seems you do not want any of the functionality of pam_unix.

Ahhh.  But I do, for any accounts that might be in the local /etc/passwd
and /etc/shadow files.  I just don't want it for accounts that would
come from Kerberos/LDAP.

> Then why
> do you use it?

Per above.